Obligation to provide information
Information obligations customer service
Below we provide information about the collection of personal data when collecting customer data via a web portal. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. E.g. name, address, email addresses, telephone number.
The person responsible in accordance with Article 4 Paragraph 7 of the GDPR is Thespirituals, Weinbergstraße 6, 84431 Heldenstein, +4915110393445, Mail: email@example.com The data protection officer of Thespirituals can be reached at the above address.
(1) We collect, store and, if necessary, pass on the data to the extent necessary to offer customers all of the company's services. The collection, storage and transfer is therefore carried out for the purpose of pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter b GDPR and for the purpose of fulfilling the contract and on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter b GDPR. Failure to provide this data may result in the interested party or customer not being able to be served and contractual obligations not being fulfilled.
We transmit personal data to the responsible employees/departments in the company and to the interested party or existing customer.
Further processing will only take place if you have consented or if there is legal permission.
We sometimes use external service providers based in the European Economic Area to process your data. These service providers were carefully selected by us, commissioned in writing and are bound to our instructions. We check them regularly. The service providers will not pass this data on to third parties, but will delete it after fulfillment of the contract and the completion of statutory storage periods, unless you have consented to further storage.
(2) We maintain current technical measures to ensure the protection of personal data. These are always adapted to the current state of the art.
3. Duration of data storage
Unless we process your data for operational purposes, we will store the data collected for warning purposes until the purpose for which the data was collected has been fulfilled and is no longer required. Your data will also be deleted if storage is not permitted. After this period has expired, the data collected for this procedure will be deleted or blocked if deletion is not possible.
4. Your privacy rightsYou have the right to request information from us at any time about the personal data we have stored about you (Article 15 GDPR). This also applies to the recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data is passed on and the purpose of storage. You also have the right to request correction under the conditions of Article 16 GDPR and/or deletion under the conditions of Article 17 GDPR and/or restriction of processing under the conditions of Article 18 GDPR. Furthermore, you can request a data transfer at any time under the conditions of Article 20 GDPR - provided the data is still stored with us.
If personal data is processed to carry out tasks in the public interest (Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter e GDPR) or to pursue legitimate interests (Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR), you can object to the processing object to the personal data concerning you at any time with future effect. In the event of an objection, we must refrain from any further processing of your data for the aforementioned purposes, unless
– there are compelling, legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or
– processing is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the processing of personal data concerning you is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out based on consent until its revocation (Article 7 Paragraph 3 GDPR).
Under the conditions of Article 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR, data processing can be objected to for reasons arising from the particular situation of the data subject.
You also have the opportunity to complain to the responsible supervisory authority about data protection issues.
The Bavarian State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Address: Wagmüllerstraße 18, 80538 Munich
Postal address: PO Box 22 12 19, 80502 Munich
Telephone +49 89 212672-0
Fax +49 89 212672-50